Through Payroll Self Service, also called e-Pay, you can:
- view and/or print current and prior paychecks,
- review or change your W-4 information,
- review your direct deposit information,
- view and/or print current and prior year W-2 and W-2c forms,
- turn off the print of your direct deposit statement, and
- grant or withdraw consent to an electronic-only distribution of your W-2 form.
Select “Self Service” from the menu on the left.
Select “Payroll and Compensation” from the choices on the main self service screen.
Payroll Self Service is available seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Online help is available on the system. You also can email questions to the OIT Help Desk or call (609) 258-4357 to speak with a help desk specialist.