Year-End Close Calendar
The year-end close calendar contains all the important dates and deadlines for the year-end close.
Download the FY 2020 Year-End Close calendar.
Year-End Close Information Sessions
In this session, participants will receive information about the year-end close process, activities, and timing. We review the year-end close calendar and key activities for several areas including buy and pay, Concur, labor accounting, sponsored research, chartstrings, funds, and reports. This course is recommended for anyone who performs year end close activities in his/her department.
These sessions will be held in May, and a schedule will be published in late March/early April.
To register for the Information Sessions, please visit the Employee Learning Center.
- Learn how to manage your balances and Funds for Year-End Close.
- Learn the processes needed for Buying & Paying and Travel & Expense for Year-End Close, including how to process a match exception, and manage credit card expenses and purchase orders.
- Learn how to monitor and review and General (A0000) and Institutional Expense Fund (A0018) for year-end close.
- Learn about journal cleanup during year-end close.
- Learn about Labor Accounting processes related to Year-End Close.
- Learn about sponsored researched processes for year-end close.
- Learn about accruals or the year-end close process.