Sponsored Research Accounting (SRA) partners with Princeton’s grants community to provide useful resources and guidance in the financial stewardship of research funds awarded to the University. To ensure compliance, SRA manages the accounting, billing, and financial reporting of sponsored research expenditures throughout the life of an award, and can guide you on post-award compliance topics including cost allowability, effort certification, cost sharing, program income, and more. Together, we strive for excellence to safeguard the University's reputation as one of the world's leading research institutions.
- Support departments to ensure they have financial knowledge, tools and resources.
- Understand sponsored research regulations to ensure proper oversight throughout the life of your project.
- The Fly America Act of 1974 is a federal law (Title 49 U.S. Code, Section 40118) established a legal requirement that all government-financed air travel be performed by U.S. air carrier services where such service is available.
- Get a streamlined look at your key fiscal responsibilities during the post-award phase of a project.
- Find a helpful summary of PI post-award fiscal responsibilities with tips for effective management.
- Understand the Office of Research and Project Administration’s (ORPA’s) role in sponsored research management, particularly during the pre-award phase.