Whether you are at principal investigator (PI) or department administrator, SRA strives to ensure you have the financial knowledge, tools, and resources to effectively manage awards in support of the University’s sponsored research enterprise.
The following topics will guide you along the way.
- Learn how to navigate some of the key challenges to effectively monitor award expenditures.
- Financial reports support both internal monitoring and reconciliation of grant expenditures to ensure compliance with the respective awards requirements as well as the University’s policies and procedures.
- Learn about support for cash and receivables management related to sponsored research awards, with a focus on providing a consistent cash flow for the University.
- A key step to managing sponsored funds is closing out the award and sending related reporting to your sponsors in a timely fashion.
- Princeton is responsible for maintaining the records of the funded research it conducts in accordance with University policy and sponsor regulations.