Signing up for direct deposit is easy. Once you sign up for direct deposit, your paychecks and any other payments you receive from the University, such as a reimbursement, will be deposited in your bank account.
Benefits of signing up for direct deposit include:
- Secure way to receive payment
- Money is deposited faster – reduces the possibility of overdrafts
- Deposit funds into several different accounts
- Ensures your money is deposited to your account, even if you’re on vacation or away from the office on business or illness
- Reduce paper! Access statements any time. No need to retain paper statements.
Select Payroll from the menu on the left.
Select Direct Deposit.
Click the Add Account button.
In the Account Type field, select Checking or Savings.
In the Routing Number field, enter the 9-digit bank routing number for your bank account. In the Account Number field, enter your bank account number. Both numbers are found on the bottom of your personal bank checks.
If you would like to deposit a flat amount from your paycheck into another account, you may enter up to two additional bank accounts in the "second account" and "third account" sections. Enter the dollar amount you wish to deposit in the flat amount field. (Note the balance of your paycheck will be deposited into the original direct deposit account.
Click Save. When the Save Confirmation page displays, click OK.
If you are unable to enter your direct deposit information in Self-Service or TigerHub, please visit the Financial Service Center for assistance. Please remember these helpful tips for your visit:
- Bring a blank bank check with you.
- You do not need to complete any forms.
- You will need your NetID and password to access HR Self-Service (for employees) or TigerHub (for students). For assistance with NetID's and passwords, please contact the OIT Help Desk at 258-HELP (4357 option #1).