What You Should Know
Princeton Prime, or "Prime," is a comprehensive initiative to deliver new financial management infrastructure to Princeton University. During the project, we will implement the new chart of accounts structure, make enhancements to financial reporting and key business processes, and upgrade many of our financial systems and tools.
The processes and areas impacted by Prime are significant, and as a result, will impact all departments in the University. Therefore, we will reach out frequently during the effort to obtain feedback from the broader campus community. We look forward to collaborating with you, as your input is critical to the success of the project!
Please be sure to check this webpage often, as it will be updated with new key milestones, project decisions and training opportunities.
The overarching goals for Princeton Prime include:
- Financial information and reporting that supports management, compliance, and stewardship;
- Less time assembling data, more time for analysis and planning;
- Fewer manual processes, decreasing processing time;
- Support of University sustainability goals through reduction of paper processes; and
- Easier to use systems and tools with lower ongoing maintenance needs and costs.
For access to all Prime systems, and news and information about Prime, be sure to visit the Prime Portal.
Video of Prime Portal RSS Feed
A brief video of how to subscribe to the Prime News RSS feed is available here.
Video Overview of Prime Portal and Crosswalk Tool
A video overview of the Prime Portal and Crosswalk Tool is available here.