The map below is for visual reference. To measure the point to point distance using Google Maps:
1. Go to https://www.google.com/maps/
2. In the search in the upper left, enter the address of the property you are measuring.
3. On the map, the red dot for the location will appear.
4. Right click the red dot and select “Measure distance” from the dropdown menu.
5. Then click on Nassau Hall on the map (Note, you can also type Nassau Hall in the search box and a red dot will appear for Nassau Hall, which you can then select.)