Finance Administration is responsible for communication, training, campus engagement, and talent management and development in the Office of Finance and Treasury. Providing support to a variety of division-wide and campus-wide initiatives, our team:
- Manages and oversees the Office of Finance and Treasury website, including content development and collaboration with all departments in Finance and Treasury.
- Administers all financial system and process training development and delivery.
- Leads engagement initiatives between the Office of Finance and Treasury and our campus partners.
- Oversees production of the General Ledger newsletter and annual Report of the Treasurer.
- Enables and develops staff within the Office of Finance and Treasury.
View the organizational chart for Finance Administration.