Global Financial Services
The Global Financial Services Department provides the support infrastructure for Princeton’s global financial operations and oversees global tax and compliance for the University. Our team:
- creates the financial infrastructure where needed for Princeton’s global activities
- supports Princeton’s community of international students, scholars, staff, and guests with payments and taxation who are:
- Studying, working, and/or conducting research inside or outside the U.S.
- Engaging independent contractor services or guests inside or outside the U.S.
- manages U.S. and foreign tax, compliance, and reporting obligations related to Princeton’s international teaching and research mission