Procurement Services is responsible for systems, processes, and support related to sourcing, contracts, purchases, and payments across the campus that enable Princeton's teaching and research mission. Our group:
- Manages strategic contracts supporting millions in annual purchases of equipment, goods, and services.
- Provides the resources for sourcing and contracting in support of researchers' needs globally.
- Provides guidance and advice to improve the effectiveness of standard University agreements, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, credit cards, and non-PO payments.
- Strives to optimize the value of purchases by leveraging technology, analytics, risk mitigation, and best practices in collaboration with our campus partners.
- Supports University travelers with tools and services that promote safety, streamlined expense reporting, and cost savings.