The Department of Risk Management strives to systemically and effectively support the ongoing identification, review and prioritization of identified risk management, safety, and insurance-related issues that arise from the University’s teaching, research and support operations. Our team:
- Overseas the University’s property and casualty insurance program and associated claims.
- Provides financial and administrative support to the University’s Student Health Plan and Student Group Health programs.
- Manages various aspects of the University self-insured Workers’ Compensation program.
- Provides financial support to the University’s employee health and group insurance plans.
- Overseas HIPAA compliance and training.
View the organizational chart for Risk Management.