Updated Operations During COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
As of March 17, 2020, the Financial Service Center’s physical location on the seventh floor of New South is closed. However, the financial service associates are working remotely and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-258-3080. Given the New South closure, please use this opportunity to leverage electronic payments (direct deposit, ACH, wire, etc.) when possible.
The Financial Service Center, located on the seventh floor of the New South building, serves as a central resource to help you with your questions and provide support for Finance and Treasury activities. The Financial Service Center can assist you with:
- Email, phone, and walk-in support for issues and questions related to Finance and Treasury systems, processes, and policies
- Access to University financial systems, including Prime Financials, Information Warehouse, Labor Accounting, and Concur
- Support for the University credit card program, including card applications, card issuance and replacement, credit limit adjustments, emergency requests, credit card compliance training, and University credit card policy questions
- Personalized assistance with the travel and expense program and buying and paying tools
- Submitting nonresident tax documents and the GLACIER tax system
- Personalized assistance setting up services (such as direct deposit), or completing web-based functions at the center's computer kiosks
- General payroll inquiries and copies of documents, such as duplicate W2s or pay statements
- Answers to accounts payable inquiries, such as payment status and vendor questions
- Cashiering services
- Check pickup
- Notary Public services
The Financial Service Center is open during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; summer hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Walk-in assistance is available, or feel free to call (609) 258-3080, or email email@example.com.