A number of tools are in place to make payroll management at Princeton easier. Here, you will learn how to manage your personal or departmental payroll needs, from designating tax withholdings to submitting payroll forms on deadline.
- See how the Tax Cuts and Job Act (TCJA) may affect your tax withholdings, and how to minimize your exposure.
- Review information related to paydays, direct deposit versus paper checks, and pay statements.
- Explore considerations related to state taxes and review special tax topics for student and foreign national employees
- Find payroll deadlines, submit payroll forms, or make adjustments for monthly and biweekly employees.
- Learn how to submit a proof of employment or income request.
- View the payroll process involved in hiring an individual to work in a state outside of New Jersey as an employee.
- Understand Princeton’s obligations related to wage attachments, the process of deducting money from an employee's pay as the result of a court order or agency action.
- Learn about your University W-2 tax statement.