View, Change, or Correct Your Payroll Information

Faculty and staff using HR Self Service or students using TigerHub can enroll in direct deposit, update W4 elections, view pay statements, change tax filing status, and get duplicate W-2 forms for current and previous years as well as duplicate pay statements. 

What to Do if You Think Your Paycheck is Incorrect

Many departments provide information to Payroll that can impact the net amount of your pay. If you feel the amount paid to you or an amount deducted was incorrect, please contact the appropriate department, as outlined below.

Disclaimer: Feel free to contact the Payroll Services Team at with questions related to your paycheck, or visit our website for assistance with more general inquiries. However, please note, our team cannot offer assistance or advice related to your personal taxes, or assist with determining how much withholding to elect on the IRS W4 Form. For assistance with completing the W4, please view the IRS Tax Withholding Estimator. For personal income tax questions, seek professional tax guidance. 

For inquiries sent to, please allow 5 to 7 business days for a response.

Problem Contact
Gross Payment Amount
Tax Withholding
Garnishment or Child Support Deduction
Union Dues Deduction
United Way Deduction
Imputed Income
Payroll Department
(609) 258-3416
Biweekly Incorrect or Missing Hours Check with your department pay representative to confirm that the correct hours were entered into Time Collection.
Mortgage Deductions Mortgage Services
(609) 258-6357
Rent Deductions Rents Department
(609) 258-6357
Student Bill Deductions Student Accounts Departments
(609) 258-3074
Medical, Dental, FSA, Retirement, or Other Benefit Deductions Human Resources
(609) 258-3300