Independent Contractor Payments and Taxes

For questions related to the payment of independent contractors, contact Procurement Services or visit the Buy and Pay section for specific guidance:

Request a Duplicate 1099-MISC

All independent contractors should have received an IRS 1099-MISC Form. If a form has not been received, please contact our Financial Service Center at [email protected] or (609) 258-3080.