Payroll Tax Issues

In the Payroll section, you will find key information regarding state taxes, including a list of states in which Princeton University is an approved employer. You will also find details regarding student payroll taxes and foreign national withholdings. We encourage you to contact the Payroll team for answers to your specific payroll-related questions. For your convenience, we have also gathered a helpful collection of Payroll-related tax forms here.

Payroll Tax Forms

See the Payroll Form Library for:

  • Off-Cycle Payment Request (Biweekly) Form

  • Off-Cycle Payment Request (Monthly) Form

  • Request for Duplicate Pay Statement Form

  • Request for Duplicate W-2 Form

  • Request for Payroll Check Stop Payment Form

  • Request to Register for Employment in New State Form

Federal and State Payroll Tax Forms: