Going Abroad

Princeton University’s teaching and research mission may involve members of the University community working or conducting research outside of the United States, either on a temporary or long-term basis.  In certain cases, it may also be necessary for Princeton to engage services abroad. The Global Work and Services Policy provides campus with a set of guidelines related to employment or engagement of services abroad.