As a new employee, you will work with HR and your departmental representative to get set up in the University’s payroll system. Visit the Payroll section of our website to learn more.
- Payroll Taxes: Explore considerations related to state taxes and review special tax topics for students and foreign national employees.
- Paydays and Paychecks: Review information related to paydays, direct deposit versus paper checks, and pay statements.
- Monthly and Biweekly Payroll Cycles: Find payroll deadlines, submit payroll forms, or make adjustments for monthly and biweekly employees.
- Wage Attachments and Garnishments: Understand Princeton’s obligations.
View, Change, or Correct Your Payroll Information
Access and update your payroll information, or submit correction request. Learn more.
Depending on your employment or residency status, additional tax considerations may apply.
- Payroll Taxes for Foreign National Students and Employees: Determine your residency status, learn about Sprintax Calculus, understand International Tax Identification Numbers (ITINs), and find key forms. We also encourage you to visit the Special information for International section, which offers additional tax information.
- Student Taxes: Find general information about tax reporting, exemptions, and educational tax credits.