Princeton charges student tuition and fees on a term basis. In addition, any incidental purchases you make on campus are charged monthly. Princeton issues monthly reminders to check your account on the Student Financial Center, which is located on TigerHub for students, and from the Tiger Family Hub for delegated parents or guardians.
- All tuition, fees, and incidental charges are reflected in the Student Financial Center on TigerHub for students, or from Tiger Family Hub for authorized parents or guardians. In this section, learn how to view and pay your account.
- Princeton provides an online view of your student account reflecting essential charges and credits. Your account also includes incidental charges and fees such as the graduate student government (GSG) fee, the one-time transcript fee, and purchases you elect to charge to your account, such as food from campus cafes.
- As a student, you are responsible for satisfying all student account obligations by the due date. You will not be registered for each term until all financial requirements are met.
- The IRS requires Princeton to report certain information regarding payments made towards qualified tuition and fees, scholarships received, and grants awarded on IRS Form 1098-T.
- Requests to send charges to a student account requires Bursar approval.