- Student Obligation: You are responsible for satisfying all student account obligations by the due date. You will not be registered for each term until all financial requirements are met.
- Late Fees: If your payment is less than the full balance due, your account will be considered past due and will incur late payment fees of 1.25% per annum. Charging privileges to your student account may also be suspended.
- Late Charges and Alternate Payment Options: Late charges will be assessed even if you elect to participate in the Monthly Payment Plan or Princeton Parent Loan after the program application deadlines.
- Returned Check Fee: A $25.00 fee will be assessed for any payment not honored by the bank. If the dishonored check was in a foreign currency, the adjustment to your account may reflect a different fee amount due to foreign exchange rates.
- Readmission and Your Account: If you are being readmitted, you must be current with your Princeton University financial obligations before you can register.
- Implications of Non-Payment: If you have an outstanding debt to the University, you may be subject to one or more of the following: (a) prohibited from course selection and/or course changes, (b) placed on a leave of absence until all financial obligations are met, (c) prohibited from enrolling or being readmitted to the University, (d) refused a transcript, and (e) denied a diploma document at graduation.
Failure to meet your financial obligations may place your enrollment status in jeopardy.
Have questions? Contact Student Accounts at (609) 258-6378, or email@example.com.